Full-Time Mobile Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Writing specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing and sometimes supporting applications using programming languages and development tools
Typical work activities:
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients. Researching, designing and writing new applications. Test of new applications and finding errors. Developing existing applications by analyzing and identifying areas for modification. Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together. Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language; Investigation of new technologies. Create technical specifications and test plan. Working with the programming language. Writing operational documentation with technical authors. Maintain systems by monitoring and fixing bugs in the application. Devising possible solutions to predicted problems, evaluating other options. Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project, to write a specific section of the program. Combining all elements of the program design and testing it; testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended. Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- C++/Java or similar programming languages
- Familiarity with software development and testing best practice
- Detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Linux or Unix OS
- Able to work effectively in small (often ad-hoc) teams
- Able to manage one’s own time efficiently
- Motivated to develop skills
- Experience with Java, scripting languages, and databases.
- Experience with mobile application development environments including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and BlackBerry a plus.
How to Apply
If you're interseted, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
472 total views, 1 today