Full-Time Community & PR Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you the SHE-ntrepreneur? You like to travel? You like poetry? You like healthy life? You like Spa? You like Bali?
Come and Ride with us :)
PT. Spavista, an online company which aim to be the global spa booking, is looking for a Community & PR manager to ride and have fun with two passionate young guys.
We are currently based in Bali and we love Cycling and Surfing.
Advantages if you join us :
- Be the key member of this startup company.
- The opportunity to learn a whole new thing.
- Your voice & idea matter.
- Yoga Class (Optional).
- Support the Spa Vendor Technically and Non-Technically by answering any of their question.
- Introduce Spavista’s service to the existing and the new Spa Businesses. Candidate can use the available resources to find the spa businesses such as Google, Travel or Spa related Magazine etc.
- Candidate should call the Spa businesses and find the right department to introduce Spavista, guide them and answer any questions which they may have. If the Spa requires a meeting, Candidate should organize and schedule the meeting.
- Keep yourself updated with the new spa businesses.
- Be active on our social site such as manage Spavista Facebook Page, Spavista Twitter & Spavista Pinterest Page.
- Contribute your short creative self written Article which related to Travel, Spa & Health (Optional but will be an advantages).
- Ready to travel aboard.
- Have Fun
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Economics, Marketing, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Indonesia. Speak another international language will be an advantage.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fast and confidence writer will be an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Fresh Grad is welcome.
- Candidate should be good in communication skill.
How to Apply
Candidate should be ready to move to Bali and if you are not at Bali, we require you to move to Bali for this position.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Community & PR Manager'
148 total views, 1 today